- Be responsible and serious in discharging all duties given and obedient to the Company’s regulations.
- Be fully committed in your work by ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your work.
- Complete all work on schedule.
- Be punctual for work and for all meetings.
- Keep your promise (by overdelivering rather than underdelivering).
- Always put the interest of the team (or the Group interest) ahead of yourself (talk of ‘we’ rather than ‘I’).
- Be supportive of your peers, supervisors and subordinates.
- Respect and synergize the differences of others (either in opinion or behavior).
- Build inter-department or interdivision cooperation and coordination.
- Be open and friendly when communicating with others.
- Use office equipment, facilities and utilities wisely (do not waste resources).
- Optimize the capacities/resources of all Company’s assets and thus reduce excess capacities to the lowest.
- Always work within the budget and spend wisely.
- Manage your time and the time of others efficiently.
- Be resource-conscious - reduce, recycle and reuse.
- Cultivate a smile and pay attention to personal grooming.
- Be polite, cheerful and positive in interpersonalrelationships.
- Be serious in delivering high quality products or services.
- Respond timely to all requests (either internal or external customers).
- Reduce customers’ complaints (either internal or external customers).
A Learning Spirit
- Take initiative to learn from others (be pro-active in listening).
- Take initiative to improve yourself.
- Take initiative to share your knowledge and learning with others.
- Take opportunities to learn from your work or job assignment.
- Provide creative solutions in problem solving (be innovative).