PT. BUANA LISTYA TAMA TBK.
- Preparing and developing strategic plan for People Management and Office Management Department
- Preparing long term planning & yearly program refer to the Strategic Plan
- Preparing & reviewing People Management & Office Management’s policy to support the organization needs
- Manpower and budget planning to support organization needs
- Preparing and reviewing the organization structure
- Preparing and reviewing the company’s salary structure, pay policies, including bonuses and raises
- Monitoring the implementation of strategic plan, action plan and program of People Management & Office Management
- Monitoring all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment
- Monitoring administration to established standards and procedures
- Directing a process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company; evaluating plans and changes to plans; making recommendations to the management
- Determining the appropriate job advertising media and job fair
- Consulting the candidate quality to the respective Department/Divison Head for decision making purposes
- Conducting and coordinating Job Evaluation activities
- Leading the competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit by participating in salary survey
- Reviewing and fixing employee development system
- Developing compensation & benefit policy and ensuring its implementation
- Reviewing the company regulation in compliance with updated Manpower regulation from Government
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Developing and monitoring an annual budget that includes People Management and Office Management area
- Selecting and supervising People Management and or Office Management consultants, and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, and other outside sources.
- Formulating and recommending People Management policies and objectives for the company with regard to employee relations and system improvement.
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Managing all of company events
- Managing work distribution in internal team
- Carrying out coaching to improve staff performance
- Setting a challenging working target for staff and review it periodically
- Recognizing team strengths and weaknesses and propose necessary development for each staff
- Proposing performance appraisal of team member
- Conducting interview for staff recruitment
- Ensuring all documentation is managed properly
- Managing employee file and documentation
- Ensuring QHSE management system are well implemented
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor′s Degree, Master′s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Have passion in human resource area is necessary.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Computer literary.
- Good analytical and logical thinking, high driver, self-motivated, and proactive for continuous improvement.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and persuassive skills.
- Eager to develop team.
- Willingness to travel.
Upload Your CV (MAX SIZE 2MB)
Result Page Not Found. Back To Home