PT. BUANA LISTYA TAMA TBK.
- Monitoring and updating data of Monthly Technical Report (Engine Department)
- Monitoring and updating data of Monthly Safety Report (Deck Department)
- Monitoring and updating Class survey status Report and Summary
- Monitoring and keeping record of CCTV recording from vessel
- Monitoring and filing report of Fleet Investory List
- Monitoring and updating Lubes Analysis Report database and provide summary
- Monitoring and updating photo from ship
- Monitoring and updating PSC Record database and provide summary
- Monitoring and updating Nearmiss Record database and provide sumarry
- Monitoring and recording Delay Time caused by technical/marine problem and provide summary
- Assist Superintendent to monitoring and update Safety Equipments LS FFA Cert.
- Assist Superintendent to monitoring and update Foam Analysis
- Updating oil major inspection record
- Maintaining oil major observation database and summary
- Maintaining and updating pre-vetting observation database for vessels in fleet and summary
- Maintaining and updating Non-Conformance Report database and provide summary
- Maintaining and updating Incident/Accident Report database and provide summary
- Maintaining and updating Marine & Technical Circulair Record database and provide summary
- Maintaining and updating Crew Training Record database and provide summary
- Maintaining vessel defect list database
- Maintaining and updating Ship Drill Record carried out by Crew on board and provide summary
- Maintaining filing of Superintendent’s ship visits reports
- Assisting Fleet to maintain Fleet’s planned maintenance filing
- Updating Q88 and VPQ; Vessel questionnaires on websites shall be maintained updated at all times
- Preparing and sending Log Book and other office standard forms to every vessel and maintain the record
- Keeping record of DSAS (Security Test) every three months
- Sending lube oil sample to analyze company
- Arranging flight ticket, visa and hotel bookings for business trip concerning superintendent & company guests
- Arranging cash advance for technical matters and follow up with voucher process
- Voucher and payment processing of docking cost and follow up with accounting and finance department for payment
- Voucher and payment processing of Classification and follow up with accounting and finance department
- Voucher and payment Processing of Seacomm, Oil Major Ispection and vessel′s Certification and follow up with accounting and finance department for payment
- Preparing voucher for other office expenses, and fleet disbursement if any
- Follow up with accounting and finance department for payment of shore gang
- Meeting arrangement, maintain attendance records and MOM
- Survey application as per request
- Assist Superintendent for filing ship/equipment certificates files
- Assist Superintendent for filing Repair report files
- Assist to Crew Gathering Event Preparation
- Assist fleet to ensure Master Files in company and fleet are properly maintained
- Filing of oil major inspection reports including owner responses
- Filing NC and Near-miss reports after closed out by Superitnendents/Marine Manager/DPA
- Assisting fleet to liaise with account department to ensure all outstanding payment on time and accurate
- Assisting accounting department for verification & approval by superintendent & fleet manager
- Filing bunker Analysis record
- Filing Crew PA, Debriefing, Prejoining, Crew Cert. control, seafarer Application form, Crew list, Repatriation or extention, DNA declaration, Officer qualifation, Seafarers code of conduct, Drug and Alcohol
- Printing of drawings and manuals as per request
- Assist Superintendents/Managers in Fleet in ad hoc matters as required
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good in English both spoken and written.
- Good analytical and logical thinking, detail oriented, well organized, and proactive for continuous improvement.
- Computer literate.
- 2 full time position available.
Upload Your CV (MAX SIZE 2MB)
Result Page Not Found. Back To Home