PT. BUANA LISTYA TAMA TBK.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor′s Degree, Master′s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Maritime Studies or equivalent, preferably have ATT I degree.
- Fluency in English is required for this position.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience, with minimum 2 years experience as Chief Engineer on board tanker.
- Required Skill(s): Ship Management, International Covention Regulation, ISM Code, ISPS Code, Tankers Vessel.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Ship Management.
- Good analytical and logical thinking, detail oriented, well organized, and proactive for continuous improvement.
- Computer literate.
- Monitoring assigned vessel’s technical operation and maintenance.
- Monitoring performance through monthly return reports/vessel inspections and maintain optimum maintenance levels.
- Monitoring and establishing reasons for excessive/unusual wear and tear and developing means to control/rectify same, through consultation with Technical Manager.
- Monitoring technical performance of vessels and monitoring consumption of spares/lub oils and bunkers to ensure these are not caused by poor condition of vessel.
- Monitoring survey cycles, statutory survey requirements and carrying out important surveys physically onboard.
- Planning regular and special surveys/repairs/dry docking in advance with max time and cost benefits for each vessel.
- Liasing with Marine Superintendent, Master or Chief Engineer on the vessel’s maintenance programme and on operational matters.
- Inspecting vessel’s under his charge at least twice a year, using a vessel inspection checklist as guidance.
- Providing detailed operating budgets for maintenance dry-docking and special survey Initiating follow-up action where possible, to contain costs, within budgeted parameters.
- Maintaining current data on costs obtained from various sources, in-cooperation with Procurement department.
- Controlling volume and preparing specifications for repairs given to outside workshops/repaires and organizing supplies of repair equipment.
- Providing feedback on purchases and encourage ship staff to tackle same onboard.
- Drawing timely attention of principals to areas where costs might be expected and which are additional to the budget.
- Advising the ships under control on budget as well as the actual cost for the technical items.
- Reducing costs by motivating the ship’s staff, improving cost awareness by regularly advising them on cost of stores and spares ordered.
- Maintaining validity of class, international, national, and specific certificates.
- Keeping up to date on requirements/changes in statutory/class rules/development and other regulations.
- Attending to matters for registration reflagging, selling, and buying as per flag requirements.
- Ship staff to be continuously updated/instructed/advised/follow up on implementation of same in co-ordination with Technical Manager and Marine department.
- Reviewing effectiveness of company’s SMS system and discussing with Master on its implementation during inspection.
- Preparing monthly report on vessel’s budgeted and actual expenditure and submit/report to Technical Manager on time.
- Checking all bills for repairs/luboils/spares/stores and keeping verification of same through shipboard record of supplies/consumption.
- Ensuring that all forms are filled in correctly and filed onboard/sent to the office.
Upload Your CV (MAX SIZE 2MB)
Result Page Not Found. Back To Home