PT. BUANA LISTYA TAMA TBK.
Scope of Work:
- To establish and preparing training syllabus
- To monitor and assess cadet programs on board an ashore
- Implement in-house approved Training Plans
- To interview new Crew, Cadet applicant and promotion process
- Pre-joining Briefing for Crew before joining on Vessel
- Maintaining Relationship and monitoring of 3rd parties and Maritime Academy
- PIC join on board
- Give recommendation for Crew Promotion
- Establishing communication, cooperation, and good relation with other related parties within company group and subsidiaries concerning recruitment, selection, and training process
- Maintaining and updating all the ISO quality record within Crew Development department
- Liaising with other departments to ensure an efficient integrated operation is achieved
- Managing work distribution inside the team
- Carrying out coaching to improve staff performance
- Setting a challenging working target for staff and review it periodically
- Recognizing the team strengths and weaknesses, and prepare development needed for each staff
- Reviewing monthly, semester, yearly department performance report
- Candidate must possess ANT-1 degree (preferably ex-Master or Chief Engineer)
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Shipping, Standard of Training Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW), Maritime English, HR Management.
- Good analytical and logical thinking, planning and organizing, and able to coordinate and negotiate efficiently.
- Striving for achievement, customer service oriented, and proactive for continuous improvement.
- English is required, oral & written.
- Leadership skill & people development.
- Computer literate.
Upload Your CV (MAX SIZE 2MB)
Result Page Not Found. Back To Home