Board Of Directors
The Board of Directors manages the Company on a day-to-day basis. Under the Company’s Articles of Association, the Board of Directors must be comprised of at least three members, one of whom is the President Director and if deemed necessary, one or more Directors may be appointed as Vice President Director. The Board of Directors is required to perform its duties in good faith and in the best interests of the Company.
The Board of Directors is authorized to act for and on behalf of the Company in relation to all transactions conducted by the Company’s management and administration. However, pursuant to the Company’s Articles of Association and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, certain corporate actions require written approval from and/or relevant deeds signed by the President Commissioner or, in the absence of the President Commissioner, by two other Commissioners, or collectively by all members of the Board of Commissioners.
The Board of Directors currently has four members. The individual members of the BoD are as follows: President Director, Commercial Director, Administration Director, Finance and Accounting Director, and Independent Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determining the Company’s mission and objectives.
- Formulating corporate policies in accordance with the Company’s mission and objectives.
- Upholding overall responsibility for the Company’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental practices.
- Directing the Company’s strategy in line with the agreed upon financial and operational targets, and seeking out future opportunities for profitable growth.
- Overseeing current business, both in general and in regard to contract renewal/enhancement by monitoring the political, economic, financial, and operational environments in which the Company conducts its business.
- Ensuring the achievement of revenue target through optimum exploitation of voyage charter, time charter, and agency business opportunities.
- Strengthening customers’ loyalty and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Developing new business with both existing and potential customers.
- Continuously identifying potential business growth opportunities and presenting sound proposals to justify investment in new ventures.
- Providing the necessary resources including personnel to implement the Company’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management System.
- Selecting and arranging quality personnel.
- Ratifying contracts or agreements with external parties.
- Controlling Division Heads’ or Department Heads’ activities.
- Providing and maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Providing supporting services (IT and Commercial Infrastructure)
Finance And Accounting Director
- Coordinating the long term strategy formulation as the basis for the Company’s Work Plan and Budget in collaboration with other Directors.
- Adopting measures to mitigate and cope with various types of financial risks that may be faced by the Company in coordination with other Directors.
- Ensuring that all of the Company’s business units and work areas comply with financial policies and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) applicable to each financial function in accordance with the approved business units oversight plans.
- Building synergies and striving to achieve optimal business results from the entire enterprise business.
- Ensuring the availability of operational funds needed by the Company for day-to-day operations, by coordinating closely with business unit leaders.
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial consolidation for the purposes of reporting to the Board of Directors and Commissioners of the Company.
- Advising the development of the Company’s vision, strategy and policies, in collaboration with the rest of the Board of Directors.
- Providing oversight and independent views on strategy implementation and assisting the Board in making objective and balanced decisions.
- Advising and counseling the Board regarding its good corporate governance responsibilities as well as the Company’s financial stability and the most appropriate use of funds.
Read More AboutOur Management Profile