Internal Audit Division
The composition of the Audit Committee is as follows:
Chairman: Drs. Hermawan Chandra
Member: Vijay Yonathan
Member: Boy Soelistio Hartawan
In performing its functions, the Audit Committee has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing the Company’s compliance with the applicable capital market regulations and other related regulations.
- Reviewing financial statement and other financial information that will be issued by the Company to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Reviewing audits performed by external auditors to ensure compliance with standard audit practices and providing independent inputs in case of dissenting opinions with the management regarding the services rendered.
- Providing recommendations to the Board of Commissioners on the appointment of External Accountant/Auditor, and monitoring follow-up to External Audit’s findings.
- Reviewing complaints (if any) related to accounting process and the Company’s financial reporting, and conducting investigation through Internal Audit or by engaging independent parties.
- Reviewing the appointment and/ or the substitution of the Head of Internal Audit
- Reviewing Internal Audit’s work plan and monitoring its implementation and Board of Directors’ follow-up to Internal Audit’s findings.
- Advising the Board of Commissioners regarding the Company’s potential of conflict of interests.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of the Company’s document, data and information.