Our CSR program includes the commitment to maintaining and improving Quality, Environment, Health and Safety standards, through the following policies:
- Increase and improve the quality, health, safety and environment practices in all operational aspects to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Comply with legal and other applicable requirements.
- Ensure and improve the awareness of quality, health, safety and environment among employees, temporary workers, contractor personnel, visitors, and all others with whom the Company has a contract, both in and out of the work environment.
- Ensure and improve the quality, health, safety and environment standards among employees, temporary workers, contractors, and visitors in the work environment.
- Encourage, by example, a healthy attitude about environmental protection, both inside and outside the work zone.
- Provide pre-recruitment, routine, and special medical examination for employees.
Our mission in terms of safety and environmental preservation is to serve the public interest, as well as the customers’ needs by preventing loss of life, marine casualties and incidents, and environmental pollution.
To this end, we implement standard operational procedures comprised of safety and environmental protection procedures at sea, as well as environmental safety trainings conducted continuously.
Nowadays in carrying out operational and effective services to consumers both within and outside the organization, we implement the management system standard certification:
- ISO: 9001: 2008 (Quality Management System)
- ISO: 140001: 2004 (Environmental Management System)
- OHSAS: 18001: 2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)